This is the principle in which large format prints live by. Large format prints are print materials that are bigger than your standard size ones. They usually come in sizes of 9′ x 9′ to a maximum of 60′ x 100′. Because of their size, these prints should be treated differently from your standard marketing materials. They have different characteristics and offer different advantages to your flyers, brochures and postcards.
Here are some of the advantages of using large format prints:
1. You can have greater freedom in the design when you are making large format prints. You might have heard of the popular adage in marketing that says that you need to have a personal message in order to be successful in your marketing campaigns. While this is true for most of your marketing materials, for large format prints, this is only half true. Due to the size of large format prints, you can get away with targeting a less specific type of target audience. Because of the relative high scope of coverage that a large format print can give you, you can make a message that targets very general audiences and still be effective.
2. The larger your prints are, the more difficult it is to ignore them. It is pretty hard to not see a 60 by 100 feet poster that has a screaming headline. They are easy to read and very easy to notice even with just a glance. Large format materials are specifically very effective when planning to target a huge area and not just an isolated one.
3. Large format materials can also give the exposure that other direct mail marketing materials can give you minus the hassle. The fact that you no longer have to find a mailing list and then individually mail your marketing materials makes printing in large format very convenient.
In the event you liked this information and also you wish to get guidance with regards to large format printer nyc i implore you to stop by our website.
4. And speaking of mailing lists. Large format materials goes beyond what a mailing list can give you since it appeals to a very wide range of audiences. A mailing list can only do so much into pinpointing what types of people are most likely to have an interest on your product. A large format marketing material on the other hand can target those who are not covered by the traditional mailing list.
5. Also, there are a lot of things that you can do with large format printing. Marketing materials like window graphics, adhesive vinyl and window clings can be used as decorations or as marketing and advertising products.
6. When you print in large format, you can choose which substrates you can use on your prints. Substrates like vinyl, artist canvass, adhesive backs and window clings have varying characteristics that can give you different options that you can use. For example, artist canvass are used when you want to reproduced fine art prints. On the other hand, vinyl is primarily used for outdoor banners since they are very flexible yet sturdy.